Fattyboy's Funhouse for Vampire Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here at Fattyboy's Funhouse we play many zombie gamemodes for Xbox 360 such as Vampire zombies on Gta and Call of duty 4. You must know alot about twilight to join.And you have to let us meet up and bite you so you become one of us.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome all new members , Twilight rules sign up all guests and remember VAMPIRES ROCK MA SOX OFF!!!!
We may have to temporary shut down this weeks games due to lack and inactivity of members!!!!!!!!!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» i am a vampire
A reminder to our Members. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:48 pm by Masterofkills09

» I AM THE NIGHT
A reminder to our Members. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 pm by Masterofkills09

» Why Hello thare!
A reminder to our Members. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 11:46 pm by Masterofkills09

» Gears of War 2
A reminder to our Members. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:32 pm by Masterofkills09

» Must read very very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A reminder to our Members. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:30 pm by Masterofkills09

» GoW2 Horde
A reminder to our Members. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:29 pm by Masterofkills09

» Halo wars rts
A reminder to our Members. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:28 pm by Masterofkills09

» Hi im new here
A reminder to our Members. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:26 pm by Masterofkills09

» Edward Pics enjoy.
A reminder to our Members. EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 6:23 pm by Masterofkills09

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Music

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

A reminder to our Members.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Edward
Vampire King
Vampire King
Edward

A reminder to our Members. Empty
PostSubject: A reminder to our Members.   A reminder to our Members. EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Plagerism is not cool.

It is amusing though, when certain parties would make sad attempts at this and fail, fail oh so hard.

--- Live2death, started a website based on Fattyboy's Funhouse two months after joining. The site was up for approximatley 3 weeks, gaining a total following of 6 members (All friends of his) before the company that was hosting his free site shut him down for "Legal liabilities and Preventing a contestion over ownership." Gee wonder why...

--- AirAssault54, a once mildly accepted member of the community, was knocked off his high-horse of ZKOTM after he was discovered cheating in COD4 Zombies. To our suprise but not to our worry he threw a tantrum equivalent to that of a 9 year old who had just discovered bedtime, and started his own website. He is currently under-fire from Forumotion staff and around 200 angry members of Fattyboy's Funhouse. Poor guy.

--- And now my personal favorite! Cry Vengeance and another friend of his ran off and created Undead-Xbox, which is suprisingly similar to....you guessed it....Fattyboy's Funhouse!

Here is a cute conversation I had with one of the reps from Undead Xbox.
Intelligent Fellow.

Cry vengeance
"How is it a ''rip off''

It's Free ...

And if you actually noticed we turn up to games, becuse iv'e played with UX and i wait till 3 inthe morning to play then they fucking sayit's cancelled. We Do Easier Games To Understand and update the site every day unlike them, also we do other scenario games like gang wars and soon aliens. So Before you act '' Big Daddy'' On me mate, get your fucking facts right.

Point cleared.

Oh Point not cleared friend.

Fattyboy122/Admin

Oh don't you worry that educated young mind of yours my friend, I have all the facts I need.

Seeing as you guys tried ever so non-chalauntly to keep us off your trail by singing our praises in your "we're leaving to start our own site" posts...but when confronted about your OBVIOUS and DELIBERATE plagerism of OUR material and OUR intellectual property, you did exactly as we predicted you would...cut bait and ran, ignored our MORE THEN POLITE AND FORMAL requests for us to simply be CREDITED, and banned the one user that tried to reach out and ask of that one simple favor.

So before you go acting "Free and Clear", get your fucking facts straight, three groups have tried to copy us, and all three have sank like the sorry assholes they are.

Enjoy your fledgling sites slow and painful journey to the bottom of the barrel.

The point is , if your one of the few that would try and start your own version of something that is already so deeply rooted into the web, and already so very well established, why not just stay with whats already there? If it isnt broken, don't fix it.

Thats all.
-Fattyboy122

Last edited by Admin on Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gay Vampire buttsex)
Back to top Go down
https://fattyboys-funhouse.twilight-mania.com

A reminder to our Members.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fattyboy's Funhouse for Vampire Lovers :: New and updates/Events-
Jump to: